Opens 1st August 2023 Closes 30th September 2023
Lingards ‘Free Fabric Make’ Competition
1. The promoter is: Lingard Fabrics which is owned and operated by Curtain Design Centre Ltd (company no. 4562459).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over or if under 18 years of age has the permission and signed consent from a legal Parent or Guardian or Career, Exclusions include and not limited to employees of Lingard Fabrics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Free Fabric is limited to approximately 0.70 metres (70CM or 27 inches) of our chosen fabric per entrant. Stock of Free Fabric is limited and when it has gone it has gone.
4. Entrants can enter using other fabrics they have purchased in our stores.
5. Entrants are expected to make something crafty that is stylish, innovative and only uses 0.70 metres of 140cm wide fabric or less. Entrants are encouraged to both be creative and embellish their loving creations. To do this entrants may need to buy additional items in our store such as threads, buttons etc to do their Free Fabric Make. Ideal Free Textile Fabrics for Teens and Students.
6. You can use any material, your creation could be for example; Phone case, a Fairy House, Dalmatian or Teddy House or ‘Think Outside the Box’! and ‘Knock the Spots of the Competitors’ Your Craft Creation can be 2D or 3D, it could be cut out, sewn, stuffed, embroidered, knitted, crochet, glued, rivited...anything fabric…. just put your personal stamp on your Crafty creation and show us and say Hi!
7. Only one entry per person allowed for Free Fabric. Each entry requires a completed Entry Form. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, we just want your contact details so we can contact you later on.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be contacted by us and they agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please let us know if you wish Not to be contacted by us. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
9. Route to entry is to visit our shops and exchange your completed Entry Form (available here on line and in our shops) for the Free Fabric. All entrants are expected to use their skill and knowledge to Make something Crafty from 0.70 metres or less of fabric.
10. Complete your details and submit this Entry card to our staff to receive your free fabric. for the competition and details of how to submit your entry can be found either at @LingardFabrics (Facebook), or www.lingardfabrics.co.uk/promotions or via any one of our shops in Braintree and Sudbury.
11. Only one allocation of free fabric per household. Multiple entries from the same person will not be disqualified if they buy other fabrics in store to use for additional entries.
12. Entries can be submitted by:
A. Hitting the FOLLOW button on our Facebook or Instagram Page and then Uploading a picture of your Free Fabric Make Creation - don’t forget to hit the Like button! Entries via social media may be asked to bring in their creation to show the judges if their entry is shortlisted for a prize OR;
B. DM us at email@example.com your Free Fabric Make picture including contact details (including email, address and telephone number),
C. bring your design into the shop so we can take a photo (authorise us to upload a picture).
13. By submitting your entry you agree for us to use your picture of what you have made for display and marketing purposes in the future.
14. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
16. The winner will be announced on the 14th October 2023 and will receive a Gift Voucher worth£100.00. The judge’s decision is final. There are TWO prizes of the same value. One prize for 14 years or younger. Second prize for 15 years and older. Age at time of 25th December 2023.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, pandemic, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants by email as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
19. Each prize is as follows: £100.00 of in-store credit by means of a Gift Voucher, which can used in any one of our stores in Braintree or Sudbury for use against any product we have in our store. The voucher is not transferable and has no monetary value and has an expiry date. The Voucher cannot be used for goods that are classified Sale items or goods that are in an existing discounted promotion or clearance offer.
20. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent retail value without giving notice.
21. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator or appointed agent/employee chosen by the Promoter by 30th September 2023.
22. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM (Direct Message) on Social Media including Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
23. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
24. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
26. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
27. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
28. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing our digital store using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
29. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
31. Lingard Fabrics decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
32. Lingard Fabrics shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to our webpage.
33. Lingard Fabrics also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
claim your free fabric now
Copyrights © 2023 All Rights Reserved Lingards